Parents, Guardians, Mentors, and Tutors
Why Parents, Guardians, Mentors, and Tutors Should Register
Please register as a Parent/Guardian/Mentor/Tutor if you are helping a child supplement another educational program, such as a public or private school program. If you are educating your child as a home school in compliance with your state's laws, please register through the Home-School Programs button on our home page.
To enhance reading comprehension in grades K-3, the learning games in those grades on our website now have voice-overs so the kids can read along, thus creating a rich experience for the students as they play and learn on clevercrazes.com.
- E-learning with games is a lot of fun for kids and recent research points to the fact that it inspires learning.
- Clever Crazes for Kids® Curriculum has consulted individual state standards in Science and Social Studies and the national Core Curriculum State Standards in Mathematics and English.
- Our curriculum complies with the guidelines set forth by many Educational Associations and Professional Organizations.
- Our lesson plans are STEM enhanced. Your kids’ teachers will love this.
- EVERY WEEK - 36 $10 GIFT CARDS AWARDED TO TOP-SCORING KIDS*
- EVERY MONTH - 216 COOL KIDS PRIZES (SUCH AS GYM SHOES, HEADPHONES, HOODIES, OR BACKPACKS) ARE AWARDED TO WINNING KIDS WITH THE HIGHEST COMBINED SCORES IN THE ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND THE STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN® FITNESS CHALLENGE*
- EVERY WEEK the school with the highest percentage of registered participants wins $500*
- EVERY WEEK one after-school program with the highest percentage of registered participants wins $500*
- EVERY WEEK one school or after-school program playing as a classroom or group (playing as a team on one computer) with the highest score wins $100*
- EVERY WEEK one home-school program wins $100 by random drawing*
*FOR DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE SEE OFFICIAL RULES