Parents, Guardians, Mentors, and Tutors
Why Parents and Guardians Should Register Kids
Please register as a Parent/Guardian if you are helping a child supplement another educational program, such as a public or private school program. If you are educating your child as a home school in compliance with your state's laws, please register as a Home-School Program here.
Our curriculum is fully STREAM integrated.
CleverCrazes.com is always updating and adding new educational materials. CCK has added “You and the World of Art,” including visual art, dance, and music, further extending the concept of critical thinking for your students. The “Art” turns STEM into STEAM. CCK also added “You the Reader,” a gold standard in e-learning, learn-to-read programs. “Reading” turns STEAM into STREAM. CleverCrazes.com brings to K-8 parents and guardians across the country new and exciting ways to engage kids in learning about the STREAM disciplines. Students will see how Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics are integrated into their everyday lives. Watch your students’ confidence grow as they develop a fundamental love of learning.
To enhance reading comprehension in grades K-3, the educational learning games in those grades have voice-overs so the kids can read along, thus creating a rich experience for the students as they play and learn on CleverCrazes.com.
To learn more, read About Clever Crazes for Kids
- E-learning with games is a lot of fun for kids, and recent research points to the fact that it inspires learning.
- The CCK curriculum team followed many state standards in science and social studies and significant Common Core concepts in mathematics and English.
- Our curriculum complies with the guidelines set forth by many educational associations and professional organizations
Mention the site to your kids' teachers and after-school program coordinators. Your kids' school or after-school program has an opportunity to win cash prizes.
- $500 AWARDED TO A SCHOOL BASED ON AVERAGE SCORE, TOTAL SCORE, AND PARTICIPATION*
- $500 AWARDED TO AN AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM BASED ON AVERAGE SCORE, TOTAL SCORE, AND PARTICIPATION*
- $100 AWARDED TO ONE SCHOOL OR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE – PLAYING AS A CLASSROOM OR GROUP (playing as a team with one computer)*
- $100 AWARDED TO A HOME-SCHOOL PROGRAM BY RANDOM DRAWING
- 36 $10 GIFT CARDS AWARDED TO TOP-SCORING KIDS
- 216 COOL KIDS PRIZES (SUCH AS GYM SHOES, HEADPHONES, HOODIES, OR BACKPACKS) ARE AWARDED TO WINNING KIDS WITH THE HIGHEST COMBINED SCORES IN THE ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND THE STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN® FITNESS CHALLENGE*
*FOR DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE SEE OFFICIAL RULES