After-School Programs and Kids Clubs
Why is clevercrazes.com an important educational tool for After-School Programs and Kids Clubs?
Clever Crazes for Kids® has a unique presentation with animation, games, and quizzes that makes it fun and engaging for the kids, bringing them back to the site, again and again. We are delighted with the terrific response from the after-school programs and kids clubs that have joined us since we expanded our program and our reach.
Our curriculum is fully STEM integrated.
The curriculum for Clever Crazes for Kids® was developed by consulting individual state standards in Science and Social Studies, the national Core Curriculum State Standards in Mathematics and English, as well as, 23 Educational Associations and Professional Organizations. Among its objectives are to:
- Engage students and support state standards in Science and Social Studies with facts, quizzes, and activities
- Support the Common Core concepts and enhance test scores and grade point averages (GPA) with skill and drill exercises
- Promote good citizenship and ethical behavior in its activities
- Help students build physical fitness and strength in the Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain® exercise challenge
- Supplement your program by using the STEM Expedition Lesson Plans with their problem-based approach to teaching science and social studies concepts
- Allow students to work independently or collectively as a group with minimal staff involvement
- Have students playing as a group, a great STEM team building activity
- Introduce “You and the World of Art” which includes visual art, dance, and music
To enhance reading comprehension in grades K-3, the learning games in those grades on our website now have voice-overs so the kids can read along, thus creating a rich experience for the students as they play and learn on clevercrazes.com.
- $500 AWARDED TO A TOP SCORING SCHOOL WITH THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS*
- $500 AWARDED TO AN AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM WITH THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS*
- $100 AWARDED TO ONE SCHOOL OR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE - PLAYING AS A CLASSROOM OR GROUP (playing as a team with one computer)*
- $100 AWARDED TO A HOME-SCHOOL PROGRAM BY RANDOM DRAWING
- 36 $10 GIFT CARDS AWARDED TO TOP-SCORING KIDS
- 216 COOL KIDS PRIZES (SUCH AS GYM SHOES, HEADPHONES, HOODIES, OR BACKPACKS) ARE AWARDED TO WINNING KIDS WITH THE HIGHEST COMBINED SCORES IN THE ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND THE STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN® FITNESS CHALLENGE*
*FOR DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE SEE OFFICIAL RULES
The STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN® fitness challenge is an essential part of an academic learning. According to neurosurgeon, John Tew, MD, “It turns out that as important as exercise is for your body, it's even more important for your brain. Twenty (20) minutes of aerobic exercise stimulates growth of new synapses, facilitates grasp of more complex materials, and adds new nerve cells which support recent memory acquisitions.” “Kimmie in the Gymmie” features a live-action, certified personal trainer who will guide your students, grades K-8, through the Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain® fitness challenge.
Please let us know how we can further help you. If you have any suggestions about how we might improve this experience for you and your students, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.