After-School Programs and Kids' Clubs
Why Clever Crazes is an important educational tool for After-School Programs and Kids' Clubs.
Clever Crazes has a unique presentation with animation, games, and quizzes that makes it fun and engaging for the kids, bringing them back to the site, again and again. We are delighted with the terrific response from our After-School Programs and Kids' Clubs who have joined us since we expanded our program and our reach.
Our curriculum is fully STEM integrated.
Clevercrazes.com is aligned with the national Common Core State Standards and individual state standards and 23 Educational Associations and Professional Organizations.
- Engage students and support state standards in science and social studies with facts, quizzes, and activities.
- Support the Common Core concepts and enhance test scores and grade point averages (GPA) with skill and drill vocabulary and math exercises.
- Clevercrazes.com promotes good citizenship and ethical behavior in its activities.
- Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain exercise challenge rewards students as they build physical fitness and strength.
- STEM Expedition Lesson Plans can supplement your program with their problem based approach to teaching science and social studies concepts.
- Students can work independently or collectively as a group with minimal staff involvement.
- Group playing is a great STEM team building activity as “kids teach kids” building on one another's experiences and understandings.
- “You and the World of Art” - music, dance, visual art, and theater - coming in early 2013.
- $500 AWARDED TO AN AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM OR KIDS' CLUB WITH THE HIGHEST AVERAGE SCORE*
- $100 AWARDED TO AN AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM OR KIDS' CLUB OR SCHOOL WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE - PLAYING AS A GROUP OR CLASSROOM (playing as a team with one computer)*
- $500 AWARDED TO A TOP SCORING SCHOOL WITH THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS*
- 36 $10 GIFT CARDS AWARDED TO TOP-SCORING KIDS*
- 108 PAIRS OF COOL GYM SHOES AND 108 PEDOMETERS WITH FLASHLIGHTS AWARDED TO WINNING KIDS IN THE “STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN” CHALLENGE*
*See Official Rules
“STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN” challenge is an essential part of an academic learning. According to neurosurgeon, John Tew MD, “It turns out that as important as exercise is for your body, it's even more important for you brain. Twenty (20) minutes of aerobic exercise stimulates growth of new synapses, facilitates grasp of more complex materials and adds new nerve cells which support recent memory asquisitions.” “Kimmie in the Gymmie” is a live-action certified personal trainer who will guide your students, grades K-8, through the “Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain” challenge. Top scorers win Cool Gym Shoes and pedometers every month.
Please let us know how we can further help you and if you have any suggestions about how we might improve this experience for you and your students. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.