Parents, Guardians, Mentors and Tutors, Register Now
Step 1. Why Parents, Guardians, Mentors and Tutors Should Register
NOTE: For reading comprehension in grades K-2, our educational staff recommends teacher/coordinator/parent reading along with the kids to enable a rich experience for the students playing and learning on clevercrazes.com.
- E-learning with a game is a lot of fun for kids and recent research points to the fact that it inspires learning.
- Clever Crazes for Kids curriculum is aligned with the national Common Core State Standards Initiative and individual state standards.
- Our curriculum complies with the guidelines set forth by many Educational Associations and Professional Organizations.
- Our lesson plans are STEM enhanced. Your kids’ teachers will love this.
- EVERY WEEK the 36 top scoring KIDS across our 9 “Worlds” win a $10 GIFT CARD*
- EVERY MONTH 108 PAIRS OF COOL GYM SHOES AND 108 PEDOMETERS WITH FLASHLIGHTS ARE AWARDED TO WINNING KIDS on the "STEP IT UP AND KICKSTART YOUR BRAIN" challenge*
- EVERY WEEK the school with the highest percentage of registered participants wins $500*
- EVERY WEEK one after-school program or kids' club with the highest average score wins $500*
- EVERY WEEK one school or after-school program or kids' club playing as a classroom or group (playing as a team on one computer) with the highest score wins $100*
- EVERY WEEK one home school program wins $100 by random drawing*
*See Official Rules