Home-School Programs, Register Now
Why is CleverCrazes.com an important educational tool for Home-School Programs?
Clever Crazes for Kids® (CCK) is an Always FREE, Always FUN, educational enrichment website and app with animation, educational games, and activities that make it exciting and engaging for kids, bringing them back to the site again and again. We are delighted with the terrific response from the home-school programs that have joined us since we expanded our program and our reach.
Our curriculum is fully STREAM integrated.
CleverCrazes.com is always updating and adding new educational materials. CCK has added “You and the World of Art,” including visual art, dance, and music, further extending the concept of critical thinking for your students. The “Art” turns STEM into STEAM. CCK also added “You the Reader,” a gold standard in e-learning, learn-to-read programs. “Reading” turns STEAM into STREAM. CleverCrazes.com brings to K-8 home-school programs across the country new and exciting ways to engage kids in learning about the STREAM disciplines. Students will see how Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics are integrated into their everyday lives. Watch your students’ confidence grow as they develop a fundamental love of learning. Be sure to check out “Safe Routes to School!”
The CCK curriculum team followed many state standards in science and social studies and significant Common Core concepts in mathematics and English, as well as 23 educational associations and professional organizations when developing the grade appropriate, scaffolded educational materials.
The CCK website enhances your curriculum with:
- Educational games and activities to engage students and support state standards in science and social studies
- Skill and drill exercises to support the Common Core concepts and enhance test scores and grade point averages (GPA)
- Educational games and activities that promote good citizenship and ethical behavior
- The Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain® fitness challenge, which helps students build physical fitness and strength
- STEM Expedition Lesson Plans that can supplement your program with problem-based approaches to teaching science and social studies concepts
- A way for students to work independently or collectively as a group, which is a great STREAM team building activity as “kids teach kids” by building on one another's experiences and understandings
- The addition of “You and the World of Art,” which includes visual art, dance, and music
- A gold standard e-learning literacy program, “You the Reader,” introducing and improving reading skills for kids as young as PreK
To enhance reading comprehension in grades K-3, the educational learning games in those grades have voice-overs so the kids can read along, thus creating a rich experience for the students as they play and learn on CleverCrazes.com.
To learn more, read About Clever Crazes for Kids
- NEW! 72 $10 GIFT CARDS CleverCrazes.com is excited to announce we are DOUBLING the number of weekly $10 gift cards to top scoring kids.*
- 216 TOP SCORING KIDS can win great prizes like gym shoes, headphones, hoodies, or backpacks*
- $500 AWARDED TO A SCHOOL*
- $500 AWARDED TO AN AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM*
- $100 AWARDED TO ONE SCHOOL OR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM PLAYING AS A CLASSROOM OR GROUP*
- $200 AWARDED TO A HOMESCHOOL*
*FOR DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE SEE OFFICIAL RULES
The Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain® fitness challenge is an essential part of academic learning. According to neurosurgeon John Tew, MD, “It turns out that as important as exercise is for your body, it's even more important for your brain. Twenty minutes of aerobic exercise stimulates growth of new synapses, facilitates grasp of more complex material, and adds new nerve cells, which support recent memory acquisitions.” “Kimmie in the Gymmie” features a live-action, certified personal trainer who will guide your students, grades K-8, through the Step It Up and Kickstart Your Brain® fitness challenge.
Please let us know how we can further help you. If you have any suggestions about how we might improve this experience for you and your students, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.